You can download the latest eligibility poster from the side bar on this page.
- Must have a diagnosis of chronic plaque or generalised pustular psoriasis
- Perform written informed consent
- Therapy must be ongoing at the time of consent
- Must have started or switched therapy within six months of the date of consent
- Must have a PASI and DLQI within 6 months prior to patient starting therapy
- Patients should be added to the BADBIR database within 6 months of consenting
- There is no minimum PASI or DLQI score required, but scores need to be taken within six months prior to the patient commencing therapy, so we have a baseline disease severity measure.
- The biologic therapies we recruit for are:
|Ilumetri (tildrakizumab) - now resumed|
If you can't find a drug listed here that we used to recruit for, you can find more information on when recruitment ended on our News page.
- The patient must be naïve to biologic therapy.
- The patient's PASI at the time the drug is started must be greater than or equal to 10 (10 or more), and the DLQI greater than 10 (11 or more).
- There is no minimum PASI or DLQI score if the patient is switching between conventional therapies (less than a 3 month gap between stopping one conventional and starting another), or if the patient has an ongoing conventional treatment and is being registered on a new conventional alongside this. Although the dermatologist must deem the patient to have a history of moderate to severe psoriasis, with a score provided prior to the new conventional the patient has commenced.
- The conventional therapies we recruit for are:
|Fumaric acid esters|
|Systemic oral PUVA - please note we don't recruit for bath PUVA|
Non-Biologic Small Molecule cohort
- The patient must be naïve to biologic therapy, unless commencing Sotyktu (deucravacitinib) (see below).
- If the patient is commencing on Sotyktu and is biologic naive, they will be placed in the small molecule cohort. If the patient is commencing on Sotyktu and is biologic exposed, they will be placed in the biologic cohort.
- There is no minimum PASI or DLQI score required, but scores need to be taken within six months prior to the patient commencing their treatment, so we have a baseline disease severity measure.
- The non-biologic small molecule therapies we recruit for are:
|Small molecule therapies|
|Sotyktu (deucravacitinib) - starting 01/08/2023|
- Please contact the BADBIR office to discuss specific eligibility if you are unsure.